Thursday, December 3, 2009

Teeth Going See Through At Bottom

Movember 2009

As in 2006 and 2007 (fallow in 2008), I spent the month of November has left virtually free rein to my sub-nasal pilosity. The aim being to attract attention to the health problems of men, particularly prostate cancer and depression, two serious diseases widespread and often misdiagnosed.

At the office, the men's team "Statistics and Data Management" were united under the banner of "George Mustachios" to collect the most money. Ultimately, a total of 2548.55 dollars that will help the fight against prostate cancer and male depression. As captain Team, I managed to raise more than $ 1,000, winning by the same opportunity my entrance to the "Movember Platinum Club.

Thank you all for your donations and your support.

Here a few photos, a summary of my epic hairy:


First hair


mid-Movember

The 'final'


For more photos, visit my Mospace .


Hoplaboum!
Pouchoun

0 comments:

Post a Comment